Kaufman & Broad undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to https://realestate.kaufmanbroad.fr/
The Kaufman & Broad site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that 72.22% of the Double-A (AA) level GAAR 4.0 criteria are met.
- 39 compliant criteria
- 15 non-compliant criteria
- 53 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages :
- Some problems of contrast are present.
- The source code is not valid.
- Some windows are opened without warning the user.
- Animations are not controllable by the user.
- Some language changes are not indicated.
- The hierarchy of titles is not respected on some pages.
- Some links are not explicit.
- Some decorative images are read by the screen reader.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 29/01/2021.
Technologies used for the creation of the website :
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation :
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity :
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form. FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07