Evolution is located along the Seine, nestled between some of Paris’ gardens and monuments, and part of the up-and-coming Austerlitz neighborhood.
An iconic structure with the overhead metro line 15 passing by, Evolution will become a modern village at the heart of a city. It will eventually host around 50,000 sq.m of office space, 11,500 sq.m of housing and student accommodation, 20,000 sq.m of shops and services including a 4* hotel with 210 rooms, together with a co-working space and rooftop bar with a pool.
This real estate complex will be a true communication, performance and connection hub, offering all sorts of flexible spaces, an auditorium, a client suite/business lounge, various catering options as well as 8,000 sq.m of gardens and green terraces.
- NF Bâtiment Tertiaire HQE Neufs (French standard for new commercial buildings of high environmental quality, 2015): rated Excellent
- BREEAM: rated Excellent
- Mixed-use complex of 100,000 sq.m
- Around 50,000 sq.m of office space
- 11,500 sq.m of housing and student accommodation
- 4* hotel with 210 rooms
- 20,000 sq.m shopping mall
- 198 private parking spaces
- 510 public parking spaces
- Hyperconnected, with a train station, public transport, services & shops
7-9, boulevard de l'Hopital