- ZAC Porte Pouchet, lot 4.2, PARIS 17th (75)
ORA is located in the 17th arrondissement of Paris in the new Porte Pouchet district facing the ring road.
The purpose of this Porte Pouchet program is to create a new mixed-use neighborhood. ORA will consist of 25,000 sq.m of office space, 201 parking spaces and various service amenities.
- Investor: AMUNDI Immobilier & MACIFIMO
- Occupants: CANON France (head office), ELEX, AGH
- Features Certifications and labels: BREEAM Excellent, HQE (high environmental quality) Exceptional, RT2012 (thermal performance) - 40%, WiredScore Platinium, LEED Gold, Bio-sourced
- Clearance height: 2.75 m
- Capacity ratio: 1 / 10 sq.m GLA
- Headcount: 2,200 people
- 26,300 sq.m of office space
- 201 parking spaces
Porte Pouchet, Ilot 4.2, PARIS 17th - 75
14 rue Emile Level