The building is located between Pont de Neuilly and Porte Maillot, right next to the Les Sablons metro station (on line 1), so it is in a prime location between Paris and La Défense.
The real estate complex consists of two buildings, one with 8 stories on the avenue and the second with 6 stories at the center of the block; the two are connected on the ground floor and first floor. It includes a showroom, inter-company staff restaurant and lots of terraces.
The renovation has resulted in a clearance height of 2.60m under a suspended ceiling, a facade frame of 1.35m, the installation of fan convector units, etc.
- Investor: CGI - COMMERZ REAL INVESTMENTGESELLSCHAFT
- Main tenant: Kaufman & Broad
- Full renovation of a 1970s building with vertical circulation spaces relocated.
- The building is Kaufman & Broad’s head office.
- 9,600 sq.m of leasable area
- a 740 sq.m staff restaurant
- a 580 sq.m showroom
- 208 parking spaces
Kaufman & Broad
127 avenue Charles de Gaulle