Washington Plaza is strategically located near the main road networks passing through Paris, La Défense, the ring roads and airports.
It was developed by fully renovating the building, which was the biggest in Paris when it was first built in 1932, and building two new office buildings to create a complex of 5 structures. The facades with their metal trimmings were restored and give this real estate complex its unique character. Vast patio gardens lie at the heart of this development.
GROUPE KOWA REAL ESTATE SFL Crédit Agricole Assurances
- 53,700 sq.m of total net floor area
- 41,665 sq.m of leasable area (excluding the restaurants)
- 40,460 sq.m of offices
- 1,205 sq.m of shops and amenities
- 9 stories
- 1 dual-exposure shopping mall
- 28 elevators and 3 goods elevators
- 1 inter-company staff restaurant
- 1 cafeteria
- 1 restaurant club
- 660 parking spaces in a 4-level underground car park
- 3,000 sq.m of basement archives
42 rue de Washington