Kaufman & Broad thought up a development that fits perfectly into its environment and creates fresh prospects for the metropolis of Toulouse and its exhibition center with a broad range of amenities and services. The architecture designed by Xaveer de Geyter breaks down into four parts which, together, form a structure in the shape of a cross.
The program’s unusual shape allows its different features to link up, interact and complement each other - indoor areas, outdoor areas (forecourt of sculptures, water mirror, etc.) and terraces accessible by one and all. It thus creates fluid means of communication and promotes mixed uses at the very heart of the neighborhood.
The program is horizontal in structure and has deliberately been built low (2 stories), enabling it to integrate naturally into its environment; at the same time, it makes the most of the panoramic views on offer to its occupants over the Southern Pyrenees range and the bas-reliefs of the Quercy region to the north.
- BREEAM Very Good
- 1 3* Hampton by Hilton hotel with 115 rooms
- 1 4* Hilton Garden Inn hotel with 150 rooms
- 1 exclusive 4* hotel “Les Collectionneurs – Mr & Mrs Smith” with 30 executive suites
- 3 restaurants with total seating capacity for 380 people
- 1 business center with a co-working space of 100 sq.m
- 1 large business center lounge of 150 sq.m
- 350 sq.m of meeting rooms
- 200 sq.m VIP Club lounge
- 1 roof top with a heated pool that can be transformed into a terrace
- 1 events hall covering 400 sq.m
- 1 spa with a hammam, sauna, jacuzzi and treatment rooms covering 230 sq.m
- 1 projection room accessible 24/7
- 6 boutiques
- 210 parking spaces
Parc des Expositions
Rond-point Michel Benech