For the purposes of building redevelopment, we have set up an exclusive and virtuous renovation program called : Revivalis.
The philosophy underlying KAUFMAN & BROAD’s Business Property department is to redevelop properties in depth so as to :
- create Core assets by repositioning existing assets in the prime segment of their respective markets;
- restore the functional and technical features of new buildings;
- optimize surface areas and spaces;
- enhance the charm and authenticity of the original architecture or offer to give the site new meaning.
With this in mind, KAUFMAN & BROAD pays particularly close attention to :
- planning ahead as regards the legal and regulatory framework;
- reducing the energy consumption and carbon footprint of corporate occupants;
- protecting the health of occupants.
The aim is to make the property attractive again so that a fresh cycle of long-term profitability and optimal liquidity can be generated for the real estate assets.