For the purposes of building redevelopment, we have set up an exclusive and virtuous renovation program called Revivalis in partnership with one of the key specialists in this area, Elithis.
The philosophy underlying KAUFMAN & BROAD’s Business Property department is to redevelop properties in depth so as to :
- create Core assets by repositioning existing assets in the prime segment of their respective markets;
- restore the functional and technical features of new buildings;
- optimize surface areas and spaces;
- enhance the charm and authenticity of the original architecture or offer to give the site new meaning.
With this in mind, KAUFMAN & BROAD pays particularly close attention to :
- planning ahead as regards the legal and regulatory framework;
- reducing the energy consumption and carbon footprint of corporate occupants;
- protecting the health of occupants.
The aim is to make the property attractive again so that a fresh cycle of long-term profitability and optimal liquidity can be generated for the real estate assets.